- According to DIN 15435 Standards
- Braking Torque: 80 Nm up to 9600 Nm
- Max Speed: 50 m/s
- Spring application with Thrustor release
- AWA Automatic lining wear adjustment
- Lifting eyes for safe handling and fitting
- Self-lubricating bushes
- Standard Voltage 230/400V, 50Hz, IP65, Class F
- Aluminium brake shoes with bushes
- Brake release opening/closing sensors
- Lining wear indicators
- Manual release lever
- Special Voltage
- Inner spring
- Low temperature -40°C
- High temperature Resistant steel work +70°C
- Ascending / Descending Valve
- Customized painting colour
- Conservation coating
- Thrustor limit stroke sensor
Electro-hydraulic drum brakes
MDB electro-hydraulic drum brakes are spring applied and have electro hydraulic thrusters. Our drum brakes have standard automatic wear compensation (AWA) to ensure a constant torque regardless of the wear of the brake lining pads. The MDB Electro-hydraulic drum can integrate many other options and is designed to meet the applicable standard DIN 15435.
The brake pads are manufactured of non-asbestos organic material. The MDB Electro-hydraulic drum brakes are appropriate for safe use in applications including cranes, conveyors, metal extraction, mines, ports, construction machinery.
Position switches and sensors are some of the numerous features and additions to be applied.